- Greet with trees on birthdays, weddings and festivals
- Honour a new born or the memory of a loved one
- Celebrate milestones, honour achievement.
What better way to honour someone or celebrate an occasion than by gifting a tree? A living and breathing gift that lives for several decades and significantly benefits the planet. An inspiration for others to do the same. We will carry your greetings via an e-certificate to the person you are honouring to let them know about your noble gesture.
THE GENEROSITY OF TREES
- Trees filter our air and keep it fresh by absorbing carbon dioxide and producing oxygen.
- Tree roots stabilize the soil and prevent erosion.
- Trees improve water quality by slowing and filtering rain water as well as protect aquifers and watersheds.
- Trees are carbon sinks, accumulating carbon as they grow and acting as stable carbon stores upon maturity.
- Three-quarters of the world's people rely on wood as their main source of energy.
- Thousand of things are made from trees such as furniture, books, newspapers, houses, hockey sticks, guitars, pencils, fences, milk cartons, even nail polish and toothpaste.
- Trees lower air temperature and induce rainfall by evaporating water from their leaves.
- Trees provide food, shade and shelter to humans and wildlife.
- Trees offer protection from the downward fall of rain, sleet and hail as well as reduce storm run-off and the possibility of flooding.
- Trees act as sound barriers to reduce noise pollution.
- Trees play a major role in helping to conserve the intensity of the Earth's magnetic field.
- Trees beautify the landscape.